For other volume-based shutoff systems, see our flow-rate based water leak detector category page.
- Excess water flow shut-off valve; Operates automatically.
- Helps to prevent or minimize water damage from a malfunctioning appliance by shutting off the water flow if its volume becomes excessive.
- Does not require electric power. All it needs to operate is water flowing through it.
- For applications that do not exceed 13 gallons per continuous water flow cycle.
- Ideal uses include: washing machines, dishwashers, icemakers, drinking fountains, or any water line that would not normally exceed 13 gallons of continuous water flow.
- Available with or without external reset unit.
- Water Flow Rates: minimum of 0.5 GPM; maximum of 7.9 GPM
- Water Volume Rates: between 1 and 13 gallons
- End Connections: Female Thread, 1/2”
- Length: 7” without reset, 9” with reset. Weight 12 oz.
- Expected Life: Approximately 80,000 gallons total water volume before replacement.
- You can order this model either with an external reset unit (model WB-13-R) or without it (model WB-13). The reset unit makes it quick and easy to reset a WaterBlock valve after shutoff. This is especially useful for situations in which excess water flow is a regular occurrence. Without the external reset units, you can reset WaterBlock by removing the outlet fitting and pressing an internal button.
- WaterBlock is not a whole house shutoff valve. Instead, you install it in the water line feeding a particular fixture or appliance.
- WaterBlock must be mounted vertically, with water flow either up or down.
- Free standard ground shipping to the continental USA.
- Canadian customers: We must process your orders over the phone. To place an order, call us at 800-318-4159. Ground shipping to Canada is $23 (includes customs duty).
- Call us for quotes to Alaska and Hawaii, or for Second Day or Next Day Air Shipping quotes.