- Modern alternative to traditional sandbags. Use for floodwater control.
- Lightweight, easy to transport and dispose of, environmentally friendly.
- Simple to use; "inflates" quickly.
- Disposable polypropylene bag, filled with an extremely absorbent polymer, which expands to 80-100 times its original size when soaked.
- Inflation process takes 2 to 3 minutes - just soak the bag.
- Safe, easy disposal. Leave bags out to dry and shrink, then throw them away. Alternatively, you can cut bags open and dispose of the biodegradable polymer filling into the soil.
- Long shelf life: up to 5 years in a dry environment in the original sealed container
- Inflated dimensions: 12" wide x 19" long x 6" high
- Weight dry: 10 oz.
- Weight inflated: 35 lbs.
- Outer bag material: disposable polypropylene
- Polymer filling material is biodegradable and super-absorbent; MSDS available
- Remains inflated up to 8 weeks
- Shelf life: approximately 5 years
- Box Quantity: 30 bags
- Call for pricing on bulk order sizes. Shipping costs may apply.
- Product weight, box of 30 bags: 12 lbs.
- Ground Shipping to the continental US is Free.
- Canadian customers: We must process your orders over the phone. To place an order, call us at 1-800-318-4159. Ground shipping to Canada is $51 (includes customs duty).
- Call us for quotes to Alaska and Hawaii, or for Second Day or Next Day Air Shipping quotes.
Sample Aquabags are available:
- Call to order
- Pricing: 1 Sample Bag $10, 2 Sample Bags $15, 3 Sample Bags $20
Note: All prices in USD