Water-Gate products come in sectional units and can be configured in many ways. The unit shown on this page is just one example; there are many other sizes. Pricing is shown in the table below.
Call us to discuss your needs and order (1-800-318-4159). To learn more about how Water-Gate works, see our overview on Water-Gate Flood Barriers.
Free Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. - for the WP Barrier product line only.
- Portable flood control barrier for protecting houses, driveways, yards, and other residential property from flooding.
- Easy to install: A barrier can be set up in many cases by a single person in just a few minutes.
- Automatic deployment: Barrier unfolds on its own as the water rises into it.
- Multiple barriers can be connected together to protect large areas.
- Flexible: Can bend to contour to the shape of the ground or turn a corner around the perimeter of a house or yard.
How Water-Gate Flood Barriers Work: Holding back floodwater by utilizing the water’s own weight.
- Unroll the Water-Gate barrier along the ground and secure the front bib.
- As water fills the Water-Gate, the water’s weight secures the bottom of the barrier to the ground and its pressure pushes the barrier’s pocket open, automatically activating the dam.
- Water-Gate’s dimensions make it exceptionally stable. The bottom surface of the barrier is 4 times greater than its water retention height, so that the water’s downward force against the bottom of the barrier greatly exceeds its horizontal force against the barrier’s unfolded wall. By harnessing the water’s weight in this proportion, the dam remains stable on the ground.
- When the floodwater recedes, the barrier automatically closes. It can then be cleaned, dried, rolled, and stored – ready for its next deployment.
- WP Barriers are made from very resistant polyethylene fabric.
- Polyethylene fabric pockets are sewn into the water barrier allowing weights or small sand bags to be inserted as ballasting.
- Resistant polypropylene straps allow for easy handling.
Sizes and Pricing
See chart below for available sizes and pricing. Call to order.
Retention height x Length
Retention height x Length
lbs / kg
|WP-1410||14" x 10'||35 cm x 3.0 m||6.0 / 2.7||$450|
|WP-1415||14" x 15'||35 cm x 4.6 m||9.0 / 4.1||$715|
|WP-1430||14" x 30'||35 cm x 9.1 m||15 / 6.8||$1,210|
|WP-1450||14" x 50'||35 cm x 15.2 m||25.4 / 11.5||$1,915|
|WP-2010||20" x 10'||50 cm x 3.0 m||10.9 / 5.0||$535|
|WP-2015||20" x 15'||50 cm x 4.6 m||14.8 / 6.7||$755|
|WP-2030||20" x 30'||50 cm x 9.1 m||22.8 / 10.3||$1,265|
|WP-2050||20" x 50'||50 cm x 15.2 m||36.6 / 16.6||$2,035|
|WP-2610||26 ½" x 10'||67 cm x 3.0 m||11.6 / 5.3||$645|
|WP-2615||26 ½" x 15'||67 cm x 4.6 m||16 / 7.3||$870|
|WP-2630||26 ½" x 30'||67 cm x 9.1 m||30.4 / 13.8||$1,550|
|WP-2650||26 ½" x 50'||67 cm x 15.2 m||50.8 / 23||$2,475|
- Free ground shipping to the Continental U.S., for the WP Barrier product line (shipping charges apply to all other Water-Gate products, apart from WP Barriers).