- Long-term passive radon test device - longer than 90 days
- Rated #1 by a leading national consumer advocacy group.
- Kit includes a single device, instructions, laboratory analysis, & return postage for test results.
- Use a long-term radon test kit to determine your home’s exposure to radon during different seasons and living conditions.
- Closed house conditions are not necessary during a long term test.
- To perform test, leave the test device(s) exposed for 91 days to 12 months under normal living conditions.
- Rugged structural filter – intended for both indoor & outdoor use.
- Twin removable serial labels - human and bar code readable.
- Large foil area counted for better statistics (over 40 square mm).
- Electrochemical etching for better track resolution.
- Hemispherical housing base for better track distribution.
- Clear direct read pouch to reduce serial errors.
- Electrically conducting housing reduces charge effects and clustering.
- Price includes return shipping for test results.