- Open or unsealed sump pits invite hazards such as radon gas, odors, and insects, and can be dangerous to small children and pets.
- Cover and seal your sump with The Original Radon/Sump Dome™ to mitigate these issues and make your home healthier and safer.
- Allows access for servicing your sump pump and controls.
- Easy to install.
- Use for radon mitigation, odor control, and child safety. Dome is gas tight.
- You can easily service your sump pump(s) from the top while leaving the discharge pipes, radon vent, and electrical connections intact.
- No need to dig up your basement floor to remove existing sump basin. Just remove the old cover and install this one over the opening, to create a new sealed system.
- Kit includes: Base Ring, Split Cover with 3" Radon Vent Flange & Gaskets, Wiring Grommet, 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½" Pipe Sealing Grommets, Glue-Down Bolts w/ Nuts, Hole Drilling Template, & Instructions.