- Installation kit for Basepump water powered sump pumps.
- Push-on fittings simplify installation so you can do it yourself.
- 1 No-Sweat Tee
- 1 No-Sweat Male Adapter
- 1 Standard Threaded Ball Valve
- 4 Pipe Hangers with screws
- 4 Ferrule Inserts for PEX or CPVC pipe
- PVC Pipe Cement
- Pipe Thread Compound
- TFE Tape
- Installation Instructions
- Connect the ball valve to the Basepump, with the nipple that was included with the pump.
- Attach the No-Sweat Male Adapter to the ball valve, and run your copper, PEX, or CPVC pipe to the location where you intend to connect to your existing water line.
- Turn off your water and drain the system.
- Cut the required length (approximately 1 inch) out of your existing water pipe, and push each newly cut end into the tee fitting.
- Twist the tee to face the correct direction to receive the new pipe.
- Push in the new pipe, confirm that all fittings are connected, and turn on the water. Check for leaks.
- Shipping weight: 2 lb.
- UPS Ground Shipping to the continental US is Free.
- Canadian customers: We must process your orders over the phone. To place an order, call us at 800-318-4159. United States Postal Service Ground to Canada is Free.
- Call us for quotes to Alaska and Hawaii, or for Second Day or Next Day Air Shipping quotes.
Click to get back to the water powered sump pump category page.