For other battery-backup pumps we sell, see our battery backup sump pump category page.
- High capacity battery powered backup sump pump; pumps 3,000 GPH at 10 feet of lift
- Commercial grade cast aluminum construction
- Water alarm alerts you to high water conditions
- Can be connected to home security systems
- Free Shipping to the continental USA
- Commercial quality - Commercial grade pump made from cast aluminum to prevent corrosion. Heavy duty components. Each unit is hand-assembled and hand-tested in the USA.
- Connects to security systems - To alert you to high water conditions, the pump's water alarm can be connected to your home security system.
- Excellent value - Priced very affordably for a high-volume, commercial grade pump.
- Pumping rate: 3,000 GPH at 10' of lift
- Maximum discharge lift: 26'
- Provides 12 hours of pumping time if pump cycles every minute, 24 hours of pumping time if pump cycles every 5 minutes, and 48 hours of pumping time if pump cycles every 15 minutes
- Each pump cycle above represents 10 seconds of pumping time
- Pumping time can be doubled by adding capacity for a second battery with optional Dual Battery Case.
- Sump pump operated by 12V DC battery (not included), with voltage inverted into 110V AC using the included wall-mounted power inverter.
- Cast aluminum construction; stainless steel clamps and fasteners
- Oil-filled PSC motor allows maximum heat dissipation; has automatic thermal overload protection
- High water alarm alerts you to high water conditions. Has relay outputs for home security systems. 9VDC battery operated
- Includes most items needed for standard sump pit installation: pipe, check valve, fittings, hardware, hose, and clamps.
- Charger: Fully automatic float/maintainer with status lights. Can be left on indefinitely. Includes both ring and alligator clip terminals. Compatible with any type of lead acid, maintenance free, or gel-type batteries. 1-amp hour. Capable of charging 2 batteries.
- Power Inverter: 1800 watt continuous power. Panel meters for monitoring battery voltage and amps. Overload temperature protection, thermally controlled cooling fans. Aluminum case with hardware and wall mounting slots.
- Battery case with battery cables (battery NOT included)
- Discharge: 1-1/2" threaded, can handle up to 1/8" solids
- Pump motor: 1/2 HP, single phase, 115V/60HZ, 3450RPM
- Heavy duty 10' SJTW power cord, 3-prong plug
- Adjustable vertical float switch with 10' cord and piggy back plug
- Can be used with a sealed radon cover
- Pump dimensions: 8" diameter base, 12" high
- Pump weight: 11 lbs.
- Agency listing: CSA approved
- Sump Pump with 10' cord
- High water alarm
- Power inverter with wall mounting hardware
- 1-1/2" pipe, 12" long with fitting
- Check valve, 1-1/2" size
- Vertical float switch
- 1-1/2" discharge hose and clamps
- 1-1/2" discharge tee, PVC fittings
- Battery charger with cables
- Battery case with battery cables (battery NOT included). More information on sump pump batteries.
- 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Pumping time can be doubled by adding capacity for a second battery with optional Dual Battery Case (DBC)
Additional Parts, Tools, and Supplies Needed for Installation
- PVC primer and cement (small cans)
- Pipe sealant or Teflon tape
- Wall anchors to mount inverter
- Hand saw or PVC cutting tool
- Utility knife, tape measure, large adjustable pliers
- Phillips and slotted screwdrivers
- Shipping weight: 35 lbs.
- Free standard ground shipping to the continental USA.
- Canadian customers: We must process your orders over the phone. To place an order, call us at 800-318-4159. Ground shipping to Canada is $95 (includes customs duty).
- Call us for quotes to Alaska and Hawaii, or for Second Day or Next Day Air Shipping quotes.
What is "lift?"
- "Lift" is the height the sump water must be pumped before leaving the house.
- A typical basement is 7 feet tall, plus 2 feet into the sump pit, for a total of 9 feet of lift. Higher lift distance makes the pump work harder, thereby reducing its pumping rate.
Note: All prices in USD
Read our article to learn how to determine what sump pump size you need.