- Protects your potable water source from being contaminated by water from your sump pit.
- For use with Basepump water powered sump pumps.
- Manufacturer recommends using either this product or an Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker backflow preventer, to protect your clean water source.
- Protects your clean water source by closing 2 internal check valves every time the water stops or reverses direction.
- Note: Basepump "AVB" models, which include an Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker backflow preventer, do not need this dual check valve, unless your town's plumbing department requires it.
- Installation: Connect Dual Check Valve to the water supply end of the Basepump. Then, insert a male adapter into the other end. Both sides have female threaded openings.
- Sizes available: 1/2", 3/4", 1". See prices in dropdown box above.
- Dual Check Valve
- Shipping weight: 1 lb.
- Free standard ground shipping to the continental USA.
- Canadian customers: We must process your orders over the phone. To place an order, call us at 800-318-4159. Ground shipping to Canada is Free.
- Call us for quotes to Alaska and Hawaii, or for Second Day or Next Day Air Shipping quotes.
Note: All prices in USD
Click to get back to the water powered sump pump category page.