- High volume secondary sump pump, acts as stand-by to your main pump. 3,000 GPH capacity
- Provides protection from main pump failure or extremely high water volumes
- Commercial grade cast aluminum construction
- Water alarm alerts you to high water conditions
- Can be connected to home security systems
- Free Shipping to the continental USA
- 3,000 gallons per hour (GPH) at 10 feet of lift
- Maximum discharge lift: 26 feet
- Commercial grade cast aluminum construction; stainless steel clamps and fasteners
- Oil-filled PSC motor allows maximum heat dissipation; has automatic thermal overload protection
- High water alarm alerts you to high water conditions. Has relay outputs to connect to home security systems. 9VDC battery operated.
- Small in size; sits in sump pit next to your primary pump
- Includes most items needed for standard sump pit installation
- Discharge: 1-1/2" threaded; can handle up to 1/8" solids
- Pump motor: 1/2 HP, single phase, 115V/60HZ, 3450 RPM
- Heavy duty 10' SJTW power cord; 3-prong plug
- Adjustable vertical float switch with 10' cord and piggy back plug
- Can be used with a sealed radon cover
- Pump dimensions: 8" diameter base, 12" high
- Pump weight: 11 lbs.
- Agency listing: CSA approved
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Sump pump
- 1-1/2" Pipe, 12" long, with fitting
- Check Valve, 1-1/2" Size
- Vertical Float Switch
- High Water Alarm
- 1-1/2" Discharge Hose and clamps
- 1-1/2" Discharge Tee and various PVC fittings
- Installation instructions
Additional Tools and Supplies Needed for Installation
- PVC primer and cement (small cans) for PVC connections
- Teflon tape or pipe sealant for threaded connections
- Hand saw or PVC cutting tool
- Utility knife, tape measure, large adjustable pliers
- Phillips and slot head screwdrivers
- Shipping weight: 20 lbs.
- Free standard ground shipping to the continental USA.
- Canadian customers: We must process your orders over the phone. To place an order, call us at 800-318-4159. Ground shipping to Canada is $69 (includes customs duty).
- Call us for quotes to Alaska and Hawaii, or for Second Day or Next Day Air Shipping quotes.
- "Lift" is the height the sump water must be pumped before leaving the house.
- A typical basement is 7 feet tall, plus 2 feet into the sump pit, for a total of 9 feet of lift. Higher lift distance makes the pump work harder, thereby reducing its pumping rate.
Read our article to learn how to determine your sump pump capacity needs.
Note: All prices in USD