Aqualeak systems are designed to handle a wide range of commercial applications. Call us at 1-800-318-4159 to order or to discuss how Aqualeak can be tailored to meet your business or municipal needs.
- Two zone, flow-based water leak detection system using pulsed output water meters.
- Designed for commercial and industrial facilities.
- Programmable, with audible alarm.
- Can be used with a BMS to monitor water consumption. Can identify different flow rates.
- Can be combined with optional valves to shut off the water supply in the event of a leak.
- The WG2 system is comprised of a WG Control Unit with a display, connected to: 1) a turbine water meter positioned at the boundary adjacent to the utility meter, and 2) a second water meter where the mains cold water first comes into the building.
- Both water meters monitor the flow of water, outputting the amount through a pulse reader attached to each meter. If the user’s preset volume is exceeded, the system will signal an alarm.
- Can monitor for specific volumes of water at particular times of day.
- Can be combined with optional latching valves to shut off the water if a leak is detected.
- Can be used together with the Aqualeak WG1 system to cover additional points.
- Valves and other accessories are available - call for details.
- Office buildings
- Factory/plant buildings
- Other commercial or municipal buildings
Specifications and Additional Information
- For specifications and technical product information, download the WG2 product information sheet (PDF).
- Call with any questions.
- Shipping charges apply. Call for specific shipping costs for your location.