Aqualeak systems are designed to handle a wide range of commercial applications. Call us at 1-800-318-4159 to order or to discuss how Aqualeak can be tailored to meet your business or municipal needs.
- Single input, volume-based leak detection system using a pulsed output water meter.
- Designed for commercial and industrial facilities.
- Programmable, with audible alarm.
- Can be used with a BMS to monitor water consumption. Can identify different flow rates.
- Can be combined with optional valves to shut off the water supply in the event of a leak.
- The WG1 system is comprised of a WG Control Unit with a display connected to a pulsed output water meter.
- The water meter is installed inside the building just after the stopcock, to monitor for internal water leaks.
- Can be used together with the Aqualeak WG2 system to cover additional points where the mains cold water supply enters a building, after the initial point of entry.
- The system operates by monitoring the number of pulses given out by the pulse reader attached to the water meter.
- Can monitor for specific water volumes at particular times of day. If this set volume is exceeded, the system will signal the alarm.
- Can be combined with optional latching valves to shut off the water if a leak is detected.
- Valves and other accessories are available - call for details.
- Office buildings
- Factory/plant buildings
- Other commercial or municipal buildings
Specifications and Additional Information
- For specifications and technical product information, download the WG1 product information sheet (PDF).
- Call with any questions.
- Shipping charges apply. Call for specific shipping costs for your location.