For other battery-backup pumps we sell, see our battery backup sump pump category page.
- High performance battery back-up sump pump designed for small or crowded sump pits.
- Pump sits on floor instead of taking up space in the sump pit.
- Vertical float switch can be positioned out of the way, to prevent interference with your primary sump pump.
- Average pumping rate: 1400 gallons/hour, at 9 feet of lift
- Features high quality motor, stainless steel mounting bracket, and heavy duty case.
- Water alarm alerts you to high water conditions
- Free Shipping to the continental USA
- Designed to fit where other backup sump pumps cannot, this pump sits up on the floor instead of taking up valuable space inside your sump pit.
- Draws water from the sump pit using a suction pipe.
- A check valve at the bottom of the pipe keeps the pump primed (i.e. full of water).
- To reduce congestion in the pit, the vertical float switch (included) can be positioned out of the way so it does not interfere with your main sump pump.
- Pumping Rate at 5 Feet of lift: 1800 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Pumping Rate at 9 Feet of lift: 1400 GPH
- Max lift: 15 feet
Average Pumping Times
Based on using 1 battery, with each pump cycle lasting 10 seconds; pumping times can be doubled by using Dual Battery Case which adds capacity for a second battery.
- If pump cycles every 1 minute: 12 hours of pumping time
- If pump cycles every 5 minutes: 48 hours of pumping time
- If pump cycles every 15 minutes: 96 hours of pumping time
- Requires 1 12-volt Deep Cycle Marine, AGM, Sealed Lead Acid, or Gel Battery (note: optional second battery can be used by adding the Dual Battery Case). We recommend using a maintenance-free battery.
- Battery sizes 27 - 31 generally fit. To fit in the case, battery size cannot exceed 13-1/2" L x 7" W x 10" H to top of the terminals.
- Note: Battery NOT included due to weight
- Charger included
- 120VAC, 60HZ power outlet, 1 amp/hr
- Pump base dimensions: 9" x 6"
- Pump height: 7"
- Discharge hose size: 1"
- Main discharge pipe size: 1-1/2" or 1-1/4"
- Pump weight with base: 12.5 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 20 lbs.
- High-quality pump motor and heavy-duty plastic case
- Vertical float switch and mounting clamp
- Pump mounting bracket (stainless steel)
- PVC check valve and suction screen
- PVC pipe with tee and hose fitting
- Battery case and cables (heavy-duty plastic). NOTE: BATTERY NOT INCLUDED due to weight
- Charger: 1 Amp-hour float/maintainer charger w/status lights. Has both ring and alligator clip terminals. Compatible with any Marine deep cycle batteries. Can charge two batteries if necessary.
- Flexible discharge hose w/clamps
- High water alarm (85 dB)
- Complete installation instructions
- 2 year limited warranty
- Shipping weight: 20 lbs.
- Free standard ground shipping to the continental USA.
- Canadian customers: We must process your orders over the phone. To place an order, call us at 800-318-4159. Ground shipping to Canada is $69 (includes customs duty).
- Call us for quotes to Alaska and Hawaii, or for Second Day or Next Day Air Shipping quotes.
What is "lift?"
- "Lift" is the height the sump water must be pumped before leaving the house.
- A typical basement is 7 feet tall, plus 2 feet into the sump pit, for a total of 9 feet of lift. Higher lift distance makes the pump work harder, thereby reducing its pumping rate.
Note: All prices in USD
Read our article to learn how to determine what sump pump size you need.